Spending time with your friends is very important for your health. It helps to boost your mood and reduce your stress levels. This is important especially for college students because many get stressed out when assignments start to pile up. Laughing and having fun with your friends releases endorphins, which improves your overall happiness and well-being. Maintaining friendships also helps improve self-esteem and gives a sense of belonging, which is essential for emotional health.
Hi Julia! One of my favorite things to do is to spend time with people that I care about the most. There is nothing I cherish more than to spend time with my family and friends. Whenever I spend time with my friends, I can feel my energy rising and I am in just a great mood just by spending time with them. My overall emotional and mental health is improving just by spending a couple of minutes with my friends.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia! Spending time with my friends is one of my favorite things to do. I love living on campus because I am so close to all my friends. I see them everyday basically. My main friend group gets lunch and dinner together everyday. We also usually do something together later at night too. I think spending time with the people you care about and love is really important for your social and mental health. Having close connections with others is super beneficial especially when we are away from home. I love my little family ive made here at slippery rock
ReplyDeleteHello Juila. These are all great points and i definitely agree with you how important friends are! It truly is refreshing to be around people that dont wear out my social battery and we can all just hangout and all be content. I think this is vital to be happy and healthy.
ReplyDelete