Do you often feel stressed and too busy to complete any of your day-to-day tasks? I am here to give you a couple ways to de-stress. Personally, being a college student, I often feel stressed about assignments piling up and feeling like I have no time to do them. One way I like to de-stress is to go for a walk outside. It helps to clear my head, but also to keep my body moving. However, it is starting to get colder outside. An indoor activity I like to do is yoga/pilates. I either find a Youtube video or go to a class. Finding time to prioritize yourself when you are stressed is very important. Use one of these two tools to relieve some stress next time you have a boat-load of work!

WOW these are great tactics. Stress is something I really deal with on a daily basis especially with lacrosse as I am just busy everyday. I think that one tactic that you talked about that works so well for me is taking walks outside. My roommate and I go for a long walk every Sunday and it truly helps relieve my mind and my stress.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia, this is a great post that highlights necessities for college students. I have found that going on walks works for me as well to help relieve stress. I also found that meditation works well, or just sitting with your eyes closed for a couple of minutes, taking deep breaths. I like how you included prioritizing ourselves. I feel this is important because many people prioritize others first and not themselves.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia!!! I really enjoyed reading your post on ways to relieve stress. This is a super important topic for college students to reflect on. I liked the examples you provided for ways to try and relieve stress. College can become overwhelming and stressful with all of the assignments and exams piled up. I also enjoy going for walks to take a "brain break" and get fresh air. I find meditation or simply sitting in silence as a way to relieve stress. It is important to prioritize ourselves first to be the happiest, healthiest person.
ReplyDeleteHi Julia! I really enjoyed reading your blog about relieving stress. I often get stressed about assignments, school in general, softball, and life. Some ways that I help to relieve stress are working out, going on a hike with friends, relaxing and watching a TV show, and hanging out with family and friends. I like how you gave examples of stress release activities for indoor and outdoor. Taking a stress break can improve your cognitive function and keep you awake.
ReplyDeleteI really like how you shared personal ways to manage stress—it makes your post super relatable! Going for a walk and doing yoga or pilates are such great ideas for clearing your mind and staying active. I like that you mentioned how important it is to prioritize yourself, even when things get busy. It’s a good reminder that taking a little time for self-care can make a big difference. I might have to try one of these next times I’m feeling overwhelmed!
ReplyDeleteHI Julia! There's a lot of good ideas in here on how to deal with stress. I normally take a walk outside like you said, or do something active and especially outside when it's nice out. I defiantly need to start doing more things to help manage my stress, I will use some of the ideas that you mentioned for sure.
ReplyDelete